Larochelle Consulting Group is seeking a consultant who specializes in data engineering with the Microsoft stack to reach our Business Intelligence Center of Excellence in Montreal.
- Participate actively in the conception, development, deployment and optimization of dynamic data pipelines (batches, micro-batches, continuous flux) for varied use cases (predictive and prescriptive analysis, machine learning, automated processing), for data exchange mechanisms between domains, applications and organizations, for API RESTful HTTP interfaces as well as diverse data deposits;
- Contribute to the expansion of the modern data platform;
- Conceive and execute diverse tests under a test-driven development (TDD) context;
- Update source code in the version control system;
- Participate regularly in meetings and skill building with the development teams;
- Read and write conceptual Wikis.
- Mastery of oral & written french;
- Knowledge of diverse data movement, data virtualization models, data integration & interoperability;
- Mastery of diverse types of data stores (ex.: staging, lake, vault, referential, warehouse, cube);
- Mastery of extraction techniques and incremental loading (ex.: change detection, CDC, merge) and data historization (ex.: inserting versioned data, updates, net changes);
- Hands-on experience with the C# programming language, PowerShell, az-cli, various components of SQL Server, bcp, sqlcmd, an IDE/code editor (ex.: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code), diverse resources of Azure such as Data Factory, Blob Storage and Data Lake Storage Gen2, HDInsight, SQL Database, Cosmos DB, SQL Data Warehouse, Analysis Services and of a source code manager (ex.: Git);
- Mastery of diverse data storage resources (ex.: BLOBs, HDFS, SQL, NoSQL, cubes) and interfaces to access them with (ex.: API RESTful HTTP, ODBC, JDBC, OLE DB), on-site or in the cloud.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps and Azure Databricks;
- Leadership, collaboration, curiosity, adaptability, creativity and meticulousness.
- Baccalaureate in engineering, computer science, mathematics or equivalent.
Larochelle Groupe Conseil is committed to employment equity and invites women, Indigenous peoples, people from visible minorities, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ people or any other marginalized people to apply.
Why joins us?
Larochelle Groupe Conseil, IT consulting services firm, has supported Quebec based companies in their digital transformation since 2006. We offer specialized data-driven services through our 3 centres of excellence in which our experts are evolving.
To work for Larochelle is to benefit from numerous advantages: collective insurance from the first day, 4 weeks vacation, 5 days of training per year, …
But above all, it’s about being part of a company with a very strong human dimension,
We thank all of those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Larochelle Groupe Conseil
Join the team!
Choosing Larochelle means choosing to do consulting services differently! It means being part of a team where everyone has their place, is known and recognized for their expertise.
Watch our video to better understand who we are!