Larochelle Consulting Group is seeking a BI Analyst to join our Data analytics Expert community as a consultant. The consultant will intervene with our clients in big (and very big) business in Montreal and Quebec.
Within the delivery of projects via an Agile working model, the candidate will take on the following responsibilities:
- Determine and document the needs of the clients;
- Perform data profiling and evaluate feasibility and integration issues;
- Identify metrics, management and performance indicators;
- Identify informational axes and document business rules;
- Write and analyze data “maps”, revise the models of data and support development team;
- Validate the technical and functional specifications related to data processing.
- Minimum 4 years experience as a BI Analyst;
- Knowledge of the concepts and tools of business intelligence;
- Experience in relational and dimensional modeling;
- Mastery of the SQL language;
- Have worked with diverse databases (ex. : MS SQL Server);
- Strong knowledge of data visualization and reporting tools (ex. : Power BI, Tableau, SSRS).
Why joins us?
Larochelle Groupe Conseil, IT consulting services firm, has supported Quebec based companies in their digital transformation since 2006. We offer specialized data-driven services through our 3 centres of excellence in which our experts are evolving.
To work for Larochelle is to benefit from numerous advantages: collective insurance from the first day, 4 weeks vacation, 5 days of training per year, …
But above all, it’s about being part of a company with a very strong human dimension,
We thank all of those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Larochelle Groupe Conseil
Join the team!
Choosing Larochelle means choosing to do consulting services differently! It means being part of a team where everyone has their place, is known and recognized for their expertise.
Watch our video to better understand who we are!